Snarktoberfest

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note, I guess I just bought something like this, haha. Wasn't planning on it, but my wife just got home from her dads, and he told her he would sell me his for $200. Wth, might as well:

HONDAZoomer-324_1.jpg
Pop sold it to me for $100. Didn't ask him to, he just did it. I figured it only had a few hundred miles on it too, haha. It has 5,4xx on it.

G'day fellow 'Heads

been a little while since I've checked in. Been busy rehabilitating my injury and getting fit. Just popped by to say Hello! and catch up on the snark a bit :D

photophucket no longer works on the forums unless you are a paying member, try again with a better service? :D

So over the course of the last month I have been through several metal detectors, with the end result of me having to go back to the car to leave all my bladed instruments behind. Not my favorite feeling, so I decided to make something that would give me at least something to somewhat defend myself or whatever, and that wouldn't set off a metal detector.

2FNKS8E.jpg

This is the end result. Quarter of an inch thick, six inches long, 3 5/8" of handle. More for the poking or stabbing than cutting or slashing. Very concealable once I make a sheath for it.

So over the course of the last month I have been through several metal detectors, with the end result of me having to go back to the car to leave all my bladed instruments behind. Not my favorite feeling, so I decided to make something that would give me at least something to somewhat defend myself or whatever, and that wouldn't set off a metal detector.

2FNKS8E.jpg

This is the end result. Quarter of an inch thick, six inches long, 3 5/8" of handle. More for the poking or stabbing than cutting or slashing. Very concealable once I make a sheath for it.
I've seen stuff like this available online. Pretty cool to make your own.

2FNKS8E.jpg

What material did you make it out of ? It looks like g10 or maybe carbon fiber.

photophucket no longer works on the forums unless you are a paying member, try again with a better service? :D

If you can edit it out, please feel free :D I've been trying to get rid of it for a while but am not on here enough. I sent an email a long time ago when my membership expired.

2FNKS8E.jpg

Dude, I'm loving it.

QUOTE="Jerry D., post: 17544041, member: 232651"]I found a pretty bad-ass mug in the back of the cabinet at work this morning.
Pennsylvania Dutch ???

292JILz.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Pe

I don't know how to work imgur yet.
I fixed it above for you Charlie. The code was missing the .jpg at the end of it, before the IMG bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back