Snarktoberfest

Status
Not open for further replies.
That moment...

... when you set aside buying a knife you've been considering for two years now, because you need to buy snap caps to help someone who has no real knowledge of safe firearms operation.

That is a worthwhile moment, and revealing. Doing the right thing, looking out for eachother, helping someone that can't help themselves, that right there is the mark of a good person.

Which knife were you after?

That is a worthwhile moment, and revealing. Doing the right thing, looking out for eachother, helping someone that can't help themselves, that right there is the mark of a good person.

Which knife were you after?

Cold Steel Voyager XL with plain edge and clip point blade. Because Becker doesn't yet make a folder.

there's more than one? the [scram]seax/wharncliffe that's got a scandi influence from BRKT

aha. Cool.
would prefer with G10 bolster, but neat. what steel and grabber?

AC, the Native-5 is an excellent knife, if you don't already have one. Of course there's also the PM3...

aha. Cool.
would prefer with G10 bolster, but neat. what steel and grabber?

looks like A2 at 60 rock

grabber. handle. elder burl iirc. looked neat.

i love wharnies.

we needed a tweener in that, but well, the BK15 didn't sell (or so they claim)...

so I came into possession of a table saw this summer. Have been playing around with it on and off. Decided to try my hand at making my own bucksaw:

Works pretty damn good if I do say so myself. Just finished up a second one for my stepson, for Christmas.

So I don't know how to multiquote on this new format from my phone.

Aik. I'm tempted to do both... don't tempt me. Lol. You forming any ice up there yet? I've probably got a month before I get any walkable ice.

Also, those saws look great. Looks like a fun project.

Daizee. I don't have a Native yet, but I probably will soon. I do keep thinking about a para 3 as well, but it's way down on my list. The Native and ZT 0450 are right at the top.

Aik. I'm tempted to do both... don't tempt me. Lol. You forming any ice up there yet? I've probably got a month before I get any walkable ice.

You’ve been tempted. No turning back now. Might as well not fight it...

Surprisingly we’re not even close to having any ice here yet. Going thru a weird hot-cold phase (I guess I should say warm-cool) where we get a dusting of snow, then temps climb back up to well above average for a week. Isn’t even getting below freezing overnight yet. Looks to be a while before I’ll be drilling any holes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back