Snarktoberfest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladite

ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb
Anyone looking for a specific knife I’m thinking of selling a few

marauder mk 2?

stanley 77 cutters?

not many come to mind lately. much more keen on spending money on wood tools.

might even sell some knives myself (hopefully that feeling passes). or guns. mmm.

definitely feeling the need to purge some things.

Very sorry about your dog Tank. Our Fritz died in June we got a puppy in sep. he is going to be big. 1/2 mastif 1/2 Great Pyrenees
Sorry about your Fritz. I think It will be awhile before im ready for a new pup.

tanglediver

Gold Member
Sad to hear about Dixie Girl and Fritz. I buried my shepherd Yogi under the oak tree out back years ago, my only dog. I took in my sisters abandoned cat not so long back when they moved out of state. The thing was starving, just skin and bones, and it really became attached to me. I never had a more loyal pet, not even Yogi. So when the morning came that she didn't show up for breakfast, it broke my heart.

Tanker 1/66, Psyop, and others who have lost pets,

What some people don't get is that pets are part of the family, and losing one is losing a family member. Granted, they aren't people, but they are a valuable part of the family, and the grief is real. At least most were loved every day of their lives.

gmoneyluv

Gold Member
This just landed. Collective Arts Barrel-Aged Imperial Porter. Comes in at 11.5% alcohol. Will have to sip.

AKvpOxpl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.