Sneak Peek!!!! . . . . Force Multiplier V8 . . . . Coming January 17, 2018!!!

The FMV8 would also be illegal in Australia, even to own let alone carry.

We can't have anything which is double-edged (sharpened the full length of both sides) and capable of concealed carry. People get around this legally here (e.g. for pig stickers) by having the spine blunt along part of its length and an unsharpened swedge along part of the spine. It ends up looking like a dagger and working like a dagger, so I think the interpretation of the law by Customs will be pretty discretionary.

Size-wise, maybe this is big enough to not be considered concealable? Double edged swords are legal, presumably because you can't conceal them.

If Jerry could make modified version for us poor Aussie Hogs we would be extraordinarily happy !! I would hate to miss out on this one because just a few inches of the spine too much are sharpened :(

You knocked this one out of the park Bossman !! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

If were in forsaken series part of op2w wth was the other version of this? Looks like gladious mixed with battleshark

Thanks to Murman, I saw the knife!

Holy freaking cow, that knife looks incredible. I got on a tactical dagger kick and bought 3 daggers, 2 RMJ 3Vs and a Medford. They are all really nice and deadly and well made, I just don't really need any of them. Although not illegal to carry here in Louisiana, see what happens if you get caught with a "legal dagger" in New Orleans. Although I live on the North Shore now, I will live in NOLA soon for PHD studies, so daggers would be a collector's piece only (really are right now). That said, I don't know how I cannot own one or two of these depending on price point...

MN has very unclear knife laws. According to the law you can carry and own anything but a switchblade. The only thing you can't carry is a dangerous weapon with the intent to harm someone. Unfortunately, most police officers don't know the law, as well as each city having it's own blade length criteria. So traveling from my home through several cities I'm legal, not legal, legal, not legal. The good thing is that you can carry a fixed blade in most rural parts, including State Parks, and BWCA with no issues.

Texas had pretty restrictive knife laws until very recently. Switchblades were illegal to own, and anything over 5 1/5 inches illegal to carry, as was a "dagger" of any length, although "dagger" was not defined. Then they made switchblades legal to own and carry, although if it was double-edged, it might have been an illegal dagger. And there were still some local ordinance that were more restrictive, like San Antonio's ban of locking folders that were legal everywhere else. But a couple years ago, the local ordinances got preempted. Then last year a miracle happened and they made it legal to carry anything (except in certain restricted places like schools, airports, hospitals, etc.), so I'll be able to carry my FMV8 if I want to. Along with my Barrett M82A1 (always legal to carry in Texas), and my Desert Eagle, which I can now carry openly with a concealed handgun license.

(Not sure about the status of D-guard knives or Argonne Assaults. Those might be illegal "knuckles" in Texas. I'll have to research that one some day.)

Texas had pretty restrictive knife laws until very recently. Switchblades were illegal to own, and anything over 5 1/5 inches illegal to carry, as was a "dagger" of any length, although "dagger" was not defined. Then they made switchblades legal to own and carry, although if it was double-edged, it might have been an illegal dagger. And there were still some local ordinance that were more restrictive, like San Antonio's ban of locking folders that were legal everywhere else. But a couple years ago, the local ordinances got preempted. Then last year a miracle happened and they made it legal to carry anything (except in certain restricted places like schools, airports, hospitals, etc.), so I'll be able to carry my FMV8 if I want to. Along with my Barrett M82A1 (always legal to carry in Texas), and my Desert Eagle, which I can now carry openly with a concealed handgun license.

(Not sure about the status of D-guard knives or Argonne Assaults. Those might be illegal "knuckles" in Texas. I'll have to research that one some day.)

Agreed, I was so excited when they passed the new laws in TX for knives! Even though we aren’t stationed there now, we do plan on retiring in TX and it’s good to know I can carry any of my blades now!

I’m def grabbing one of these bad boys for my plate carrier!

I predict the sale forum to get very busy between now and next week!

Damn why is everyone dumpin ther tglbs on the exchanges

Maybe cashing in before the market gets flooded with A2 TGs (they just started shipping a few days ago)? Or maybe raising money to pay for those A2 TGs?

It'll probably be several months at least before the FMV8s start dinging the credit cards, so I wouldn't expect them to be the cause. But I've been wrong before, and I'll likely be wrong again.

Shucks, I’m always tardy to the party. Could someone please PM me a picture of this bad boy? It’s tough being in the dark! Thanks in advance .

Best resource I've found. They were the activists working with the lawmakers. Knives with knuckles are still illegal to possess. (Thus I sold my AA LB)

https://kniferights.org/hb-1935-bottom-line/

Last edited:
I DON'T CARE IF JERRY GETS MAD, I AM POSTING A PIC OF THIS THING. HERE IT IS:
694.jpg
You are in trouble. That does have the look.

I wouldn't be able to bring myself to let my CF TGLB go.

I'm not about to dump my TGLB though if I didn't have my 700 bucks in Paypal funds committed to the next Park Ranger orders, I might grab a second TGLB , seems like a good time to get one lol.

Back