So, Busse guys: What's on your wrist?

Nice onces Gavin and Jimmy, Seiko makes THE best lume out there period. I love my Sumo and Monster!

here's my clock...

P1111626.jpg

I was waiting for a Breitling :D I really like that one and the Super Avenger...the SA's a bit too "blingy" for me though.

Panerai, Breitling... Wow, you guys seem to have a taste for extremely expensive watches! :thumbup::thumbup:I have a simple Swatch on my wrist. I like the watch alot except that the batteries run out after only 7/8 months. I'd rather save my money for more Busses and Fehrmans although I am into the new line of Extrema Ratio's daggers as well. Just a matter of priority.:)

I've worn the exact same style Casio G-Shock Classic since about 1985. I don't like change when I find something that works for me. The only exception is when I need to dress up, I have a Citizen titanium Eco-Drive then.

Two weeks ago I bought an Omega Seamaster 300M Quartz (because they didn't have a coaxial in stock) and in less than one week, the minute hand broke and became free rotating. I exchanged it for a Tag Heuer Aquaracer.

Favorite Busse is an original Lean Mean Street and a SAR4 DC.

Last edited:
Paul---What I had on my wrist stopped ticking a long time ago.
Jerry, what about a Wrister?? :D

If it's got liquor it's my favorite drink ;). He just doesn't have the dicipline yet. I'm on the 8 year plan so I can't even remember what it's like not being in school or working most of the time. It's all good, you still find the time to have fun. I haven't heard of that school I've taken a few classes at state and it's not all that bad...and the JC system is about as easy as it gets...especially the fire tech classes. It's actually interesting. State schools are great because the girls are dumb. TONS of sport there ;).

I'm spoiled...the only place I could move would be Hawaii.

Mixed drink...gotcha. 8-year plan? Geeze...I can't even imagine what that's like. I figured you wouldn't hear of the college with all the big names around you. About the girls...yeah not too great at CM. Like most of the student population they are foreign, which I have nothing against, they just tend to be wayyy uptight and not leave their dorm if they aren't going to the library. Luckily the University of Pittsburgh is right down the road, along with a few other colleges :D:thumbup:

I used to wear nothing but G-Shocks for watches, but would always end up breaking them. I don't wear a time piece anymore, but have been tempted to have one tattooed on me that is permanently at beer:30.:D

Did someone say Omegas??? A Omega Speedmaster "Moon Watch" was my first nice watch back in the 70's and I have loved them ever since. Here are mine, a couple Speedys, a all titanium X-33 "Mars watch", a couple Seamasters and a IWI Pilot watch. This picture didn"t turn out too good, so I'll try again later. :D

Nice Pam Paul, a lot of coin there, that must be where the SHBM money went!
:eek:

dscn5167.jpg

Y'all have some nice watches there!

Since my Suunto died it's been this Casio MudMan....

P1000719.jpg

Solar + Atomic 6 + Shock resistant + Water resistant. Lightweight and very comfortable. What's not to like?

Ken

That is a nice Tag JBombelli! I've wanted one for years, but I will have to wait a few more. Right now I go watchless. Between cell phones and computers I am never far from time. When I go into the outdoors I usually leave all reminders of time at home as I like to let nature dictate my hours.

Anyone else noticing a trend? Omegas and G-Shocks seem pretty popular with this crowd.
I forgot to list my favorite Busse in my last post....currently its the NMFSNO.

Right now I rotate three.
TSAR
Yellow face Traser.
Swiss Army chrono
I where the TSAR the most,I have all three on the silicone deployment straps from countycomm.
SANY0051-1.jpg

DSCF0116.jpg

WIth a watch on the wrist I see the time way too often. I prefer a pocket watch but use my cell. I try to see the time as rarely as possible. Time is money. I see that pretty rarely as well.

Gotta run over to the old colonel's house to set his lawn sprinklers while he is recovering up at the lake house so I switched to the Seiko Jungle Master for a few days.
XXX
IMG_0061.jpg

Back