So what is next after the Trubulence?

I think you guys will like it! :D

-Clip Point Blade with no recurve, 3.75" long
-3D Machined Titanium handles
-Leaning towards a full backspacer on this one
-Tip up/Tip down carry
-Stud Stop, similar to the Turbulence

I will get pics up a soon as I get one together.

Tim -

Any news on this one? I saw a new prototype on a dealer website that seemed supiciously close to this description (the dealer said they picked it up at the USN Gathering 2010). It also looked suspiciously awesome, so I am really hoping this is the one!

- Jim

Tim -

Any news on this one? I saw a new prototype on a dealer website that seemed supiciously close to this description (the dealer said they picked it up at the USN Gathering 2010). It also looked suspiciously awesome, so I am really hoping this is the one!

- Jim

I saw that too, and had similar thoughts. :)

Tim -

- Jim

I saw that too, and had similar thoughts. :)

Alright guys, I've been searching and haven't found this dealer site. I need someone to give me a shout so I can see what might be coming up. Thanks.

I handled the proto and spoke to Tim @ G2.

You guys are gonna love the new one (like the others weren't lovable too :D)!

The one on the dealers website is the one ;)

I handled the proto and spoke to Tim @ G2.

You guys are gonna love the new one (like the others weren't lovable too :D)!

The one on the dealers website is the one ;)

That is pretty damn awesome to hear. Thanks guys for the PM and emails about where I could find the prototype. It looks really good and I hope that the scales stay nice and smooth like the prototype. It appears as though it's going to be an excellent EDC. Oh man, I can't wait. :thumbup:

I'd like to see too! Please?

Edit - Heh, I found it, never mind.

Last edited:
Hope Mr Uckman won't be mad about this pic stolen, but I guess that proto will be the next pro serie to come...

galyean%20drone%20processed.jpg

courtesy from ebosshoss website

WOW, that is an awesome design. The pivot looks like it's bigger than the one on the Turbulence, which is always a welcome feature on a folding knife of that size in my opinion. This looks like a more angular version of the Turbulence handle with less sweeping curves, combined with a Lahar shaped clip point blade. It's a very nasty and yet highly elegant looking knife. Tim seems to know how to get all of the angles to flow together properly on his designs. I hope to be able to obtain one of these new knives, although I'm honestly still trying to obtain a Turbulence. Now I need to decide if I should just wait for this new design to come out and not bother with the Turbulence right now. I really think the Turbulence is a wonderful design though, so this makes things that much more difficult. Why do all the good knife makers have to keep coming out with these awesome new designs?! I want them all!

Last edited:
Hey Tim, I don't know if you've been around lately, but I was just wondering if you could confirm that the name for the newest model will be the Drone and maybe a ballpark timeframe of when they will be released? Thanks.

Hey Tim, I don't know if you've been around lately, but I was just wondering if you could confirm that the name for the newest model will be the Drone and maybe a ballpark timeframe of when they will be released? Thanks.
Can't help you on the delivery date Tony, but can confirm the name Drone. This will be the production version of it.

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

Nice! I like that very much. Any more info Thomas? Is that a Speedsafe marking I see? Steel type perhaps.

damn that production piece looks niiiiiiiice! of course so does the proto, but i should be able to afford the still very awesome kershaw version. :cool: thanks for the pics, thomas! :D

Back