1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So where the bloody he** are You!!

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Scotcha, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Odaon

Odaon Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Lots of congrats due in this thread! Good things keeping all of you guys busy. That's good to hear, looking forward to seeing some of the future posts. :thumbsup:

LostViking likes this.
  2. Tekton

Tekton Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 8, 2015
    I'm still around as well. But between work being very busy, my wife being pregnant, my going back to school and having decided to move to a new home, knife related activities and forum time has been minimal.

I am still here lurking when I get the chance, just haven't had time to respond to posts nor had much new or exciting to post about.

Nathan

Odaon, Scotcha and Nbrackett like this.
  3. LostViking

LostViking Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2009
    I'm still alive and kicking. Took a new job this summer, that has me on the road and traveling a lot.

Time off sees me in the woods as much as possible. I find I'm in a better mood if I spend more time in the woods and limit internet time. (Definitely not this place, just the net in general)

Also every time I come here, I get the wants. I keep thinking I want a Nessmuk and a Kephart. But have not acted on those urges yet.

Hello to one and all!

Vance's One Knife for a Year intrigues me.
    LV,

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    Scotcha likes this.
  4. mistwalker

mistwalker Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 22, 2007
    Yeah, I agree with Jerry, both responding to and reading through this thread is worthy of the time it will take, but I have to get up in 3 hrs and get my daughters to our location for watching the eclipse...so I feel much like Samwise in "The Souring of The Shire", and know it requires a week's answer or none...at least until tomorrow. It has been a really long, really interesting, and rather insane summer for me....but I lived :)

LostViking and Scotcha like this.