• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOCOM Elite S/E knives - 160A-10 Stonewash Standard (low s/n) & 160-2 Manual Tactical Partial Serrated

p64imp

Gold Member
Up for sale today are TWO Microtech SOCOM Elite S/E's:

1. SOCOM Elite S/E 160A-10 Stonewash Standard (low s/n 0036)
2. SOCOM Elite S/E 160-2 Manual Tactical Partial Serrated

WARNING:
These guys are S-H-A-R-P! As Hattori Hanzō so eloquently stated in Kill Bill vol. 1:
"If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut." **

Click here for pics. - Each blade is appropriately notated so you know which of the 2 you are viewing.

As you can see in the pics, condition of these are brand new, never carried, never used to cut, only looked at and fondled. They fire HARD, are perfectly centered, and look like the day they came off the assembly line!

Pricing:

For the SOCOM Elite S/E 160A-10 Stonewash Standard (low s/n 0036) - $375.
For the SOCOM Elite S/E 160-2 Manual Tactical Partial Serrated - $sold

TERMS:

Please post "I will take it", or "Seconds" only if committing to buy. Please view the photos and ask if you have any questions via Private Message.

I accept: Venmo, Cash App, Zelle, and will Paypal FF if forced to do so (I dislike PP and prefer the other methods. Their anti-knife policy is something I do not care to support).

NO NOTES posted in comments please for your and my account protection.
Fees and shipping to lower Continental USA states is included in sell price. Sorry, no international shipping.

*I take no responsibility for the purchaser - In purchasing this knife you certify that you are of legal age to purchase/own and operate it and are aware of your local knife laws.
**If after purchase, you do accidentally encounter and cut God, you are responsible for your own penitence.

Thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:
Back