• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD—Meades Mini Dino FF

Coach23

Gold Member
SOLD—Thys Meades Mini Dino front flipper with RWL 34 steel, OD Green Micarta, Black Micarta Ohio shied, and titanium liners. I am the second owner, but the knife is in like new condition. The lock up is solid and the action is amazing for a small knife. The fit and finish is typical awesome work that Thys is known for. It was $1000 new from Thys but I will take $800 OBRO TYD. It comes with box, COA, and microfiber cloth pictured (oh yeah, and the wax seal that Thys sends with his knives)

TRADED--Gareth and Jason Bull 3" Shamwari with Cheka blade profile and running on bearing. Comes in the padded taco style case just like from the Bulls. I am the original owner, but did send it to a friend to check out. He took it apart cleaned and lubbed it. It is in like new condition. This one does have a strong detent, so its not as buttery smooth as some on bearing, but its still really nice (just wanted to be completely transparent!) $1100 OBRO TYD
Blade - M390 Cheka blade
Frames - smooth, contoured and blasted Ti
Polished, nude titanium collar, overtravel and spacer
Hybrid deep carry clip
Running on bearings

If bought at listed price, I'll ship these Priority Express and they should be there next day. Feel free to reach out through PM or email (dswease at yahoo dot com) with offers or questions. If you are seriously interested and would like an action video, just let me know and I will be more than happy to text you one! As far as trades, I'll be more than happy to listen to any and all, but honestly would rather sell. I normally sell to the first person to unconditionally say "I'll take it", but I do reserve the right to sell to whom I choose. Thanks
24hm5UD.jpg

qdGe5CL.jpg

DhQmblQ.jpg

vQVkqIl.jpg

YGA2Dpl.jpg

WO4XN1p.jpg

Last edited:
Back