• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD👀PRICE ADJUSTMENT ⬇️ Microtech Combat Troodon D/E Gen III Apocalyptic Standard 1142-10 AP👀

Status
Not open for further replies.

metaz1947

Platinum Member
SOLD - BNIB Microtech Combat Troodon D/E Gen III Black Apocalyptic Standard 1142-10 AP. USA Made in 02/2024. Aluminum Handle, M390Mk Blade, Double Edge Dagger, Double Action OTF Automatic, 4” Blade, 5.5” Handle, 9.5” Overall Length, and 4.95 OZ Weight. I am the Original Owner and I have Never Carried or Used this Knife to Cut Anything. See Photos for Details.

Asking
SOLD - $375 TYD With Payment by PPFF With No Notes. Only Ship to CONUS. No Trades Please.

Comment in the Thread To Claim the Knife With “I’ll Take It”. Send PM for all Other Comments or Questions.
IMG_6604.jpegIMG_6594.jpegIMG_6595.jpegIMG_6596.jpegIMG_6598.jpegIMG_6597.jpegIMG_6599.jpegIMG_6600.jpegIMG_6601.jpegIMG_6602.jpeg

Last edited:
I can't PM since I didn't buy a membership but bought 2-3 knives from here and 20+ on the FB groups. I just recently bought from R Kellog here- but anyways, I would get this for a friend but he can only do $350. If you are interested please respond and I'll get you my contact info. Thank you

I can't PM since I didn't buy a membership but bought 2-3 knives from here and 20+ on the FB groups. I just recently bought from R Kellog here- but anyways, I would get this for a friend but he can only do $350. If you are interested please respond and I'll get you my contact info. Thank you
Sorry, but due to scams I only work with members through PM’S.

if I pay with PPFF how is that even remotely scams? Scams are on the for selling side, but it is what it is. I have plenty of ways to show vouches. This site is cool but how many buyers are going to pay a fee to be able to PM, that is just not gonna happen. I buy a couple knives a year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back