• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(sold) 1095 & Toxic Green collaboration between me & my 12 year old daughter!

Thanks guys for all the great comments, she sold it for $90.00 including shipping, ins, and fees and the gentleman who purchased it even added $5.00 extra he said to help cover cost of shipping.
Alan

Thanks guys for all the great comments, she sold it for $90.00 including shipping, ins, and fees and the gentleman who purchased it even added $5.00 extra he said to help cover cost of shipping.
Alan

Thanks for the info! Just noticed you are from Texas too. :) If you ever want to make up another another one minus file work with a lanyard hole and a 4 inch handle Im all over it. Awesome looking blade!!!!

She will be making lots of extra $ if she chooses to, nice job to both of you. Pop raised a good daughter and she made a nice knife.

Beautiful little knife and glad to see Father and Daughter team work!! Very cool!

Makes me wish my family was good with their hands. This is one of those moment in which you witness the plus side to parenting.

Back