• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD, 20 Boot Daggers

Very well thought out design. Looks ideal. I don't typically buy daggers, because they are illegal to conceal in my state. Though, I could open carry it. (Really, any fixed blade would fall under the no concealing here...due to a lovely "apparenrly capable of causing bodily harm" catch all.

Even with a ccw.....silly..

Thank goodness for future Friday sales!
I missed this one but I am paying attn!
Holy crap!

^ yeah, the thread wasn't there after my first refresh, and then by the second refresh I thought I was done for since it was already a minute or so past. I ended up 19th out of 20. And that is with gigabit fiber internet and I was hardwired directly to the router with zero wifi devices or anything else connected. I wonder if a better laptop would make a difference. Mine is old, but upgraded well enough for everything I do aside from try for CPK drops!!

Also, is bladeforums really not equipped to handle less than 100 people hitting the website at the same time? I don't really know anything about web hosting, but that seems pretty low compared to something like a Spyderco drop where there are probably more than 1K folks/bots trying to snag a PM2 exclusive.

My refresh rate was about 3-4 seconds. But in a Friday Sale, split seconds count. I was close, but no cigar.:(

Back