• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* 3V Clip Point Hunter with Walnut Burl

Robert Erickson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey guys,
I've got another one of my Predmore Short Hunters up for sale tonight. It's 3V tool steel that is heat treated to RC61 which included LN cryo and low temp tempering. The handle is K&G stabilized Walnut Burl. The liners are blue G10 and black canvas micarta.

SPECS:
OAL: 9.5"
BLADE: 4.375" long, 1.375" wide. The blade has been hand finished to 600 grit and then etched in FeCl and tumbled for a stonewash finish. The grind is compound full flat/convex. The edge is down to 0.010" before sharpening. The spine and choil are rounded for comfort.
STEEL: 0.156" CPM 3V tool steel heat treated to RC61.
HANDLE: K&G stabilized Walnut Burl with Black canvas micarta and blue G10 liners. The pins are black and the lanyard tube is carbon fiber.
SHEATH: My standard pouch style leather sheath.
Price: $SOLD shipped CONUS. International buyers welcome, shipping extra.
Paypal, checks or money orders accepted.
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.
Thanks for looking!

DlRBVTAl.jpg

3p0hL9al.jpg

vKiODQql.jpg

QiWTkjql.jpg

FCl948bl.jpg

9iJaH4Al.jpg

Z2hDIcLl.jpg

jykvLfDl.jpg

wki1NBEl.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful knife Robert. I’m afraid Carothers has psychologically scarred most of us from trying anyone else’s 3V.

With that said, I’ll take it and look forward to using it!
Yea Nathan knows a thing or two about 3V LOL.
It’s yours sir, thank you!
I hope you enjoy it.

Back