• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* 3V Hunter in Afzelia burl

Robert Erickson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey guys,
Here's the latests off my bench. It's a small hunter that is 3V steel at RC62 including LN cryo treatment and low temperature tempering protocol. The blade has been finished to 400 grit, etched and tumbled. The handle is some gorgeous Afzelia burl with natural micarta and orange G10 liners. The edge is down to 0.008" before sharpening and includes my standard pouch style leather sheath.

SPECS:
OAL: 8"
BLADE: 3.5" long, 1.25" wide. The blade has been hand sanded to 400 grit, etched and tumbled. The grind is compound full flat/convex. The edge is down to 0.008" before sharpening. The spine and choil are rounded for comfort.
STEEL: 0.13" 3V tool steel heat treated to RC62 including LN cryo.
HANDLE: Stabilized Afzelia Burl with natural micarta and orange G10 liners. Natural micarta pins and lanyard tube.
SHEATH: Pouch style leather included.
Price: $SOLD Shipped CONUS, international buyers welcome, shipping extra.
Paypal, checks or money orders accepted.
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.
Thanks for looking!

elUatsbl.jpg

my5z3Uml.jpg

WgFwcKql.jpg

JsydLGRl.jpg

EOephdhl.jpg

W2UbtFYl.jpg

zLuOHFnl.jpg

SOtQQ49l.jpg

Kwhmm8ll.jpg

Last edited: