1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

*SOLD* 3V Hunter in Afzelia burl

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Robert Erickson, Nov 9, 2019 at 7:36 PM.

1. Robert Erickson

Robert Erickson KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 2, 2014
    Hey guys,
    Here's the latests off my bench. It's a small hunter that is 3V steel at RC62 including LN cryo treatment and low temperature tempering protocol. The blade has been finished to 400 grit, etched and tumbled. The handle is some gorgeous Afzelia burl with natural micarta and orange G10 liners. The edge is down to 0.008" before sharpening and includes my standard pouch style leather sheath.

SPECS:
    OAL: 8"
    BLADE: 3.5" long, 1.25" wide. The blade has been hand sanded to 400 grit, etched and tumbled. The grind is compound full flat/convex. The edge is down to 0.008" before sharpening. The spine and choil are rounded for comfort.
    STEEL: 0.13" 3V tool steel heat treated to RC62 including LN cryo.
    HANDLE: Stabilized Afzelia Burl with natural micarta and orange G10 liners. Natural micarta pins and lanyard tube.
    SHEATH: Pouch style leather included.
    Price: $SOLD Shipped CONUS, international buyers welcome, shipping extra.
    Paypal, checks or money orders accepted.
    Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements.
    Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.
    Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019 at 11:04 PM
  2. BRKCOP

BRKCOP Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Beautiful!

Robert Erickson likes this.
  3. bwlacey

bwlacey Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Very nicely done!

4. CampCo

CampCo

Dec 5, 2017
    I’ll take it!

mycough and Robert Erickson like this.
  5. Robert Erickson

Robert Erickson KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 2, 2014
    Thank you gentlemen!

6. Robert Erickson

Feb 2, 2014
    It's yours, thank you!

7. Catdaddy2

Catdaddy2 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 12, 2019
    Love the no nonsense beauty.

8. Robert Erickson

Feb 2, 2014
    Thanks man!