• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* 8670 Khukuri Machetes, Jack Daniel handles.

Joshua Fisher

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
53BFDE7D-0807-4330-8DA9-F94F07F013D0.jpeg CB4196FD-1058-4351-8E6C-0DB5F92C1768.jpeg
Hello Everyone, today I have two of my khukuri machetes available, these are made from really tough 8670 high carbon steel with an 11” blade and a 4.5” handle. These are 3/32” thick at the spine making them light and fast perfect for clearing trail and light chopping tasks. The handles are made from Jack Daniel barrels and have a unique grain due to the aging of the barrel. The handles are attached with a combination of epoxy and 3 loveless bolts for a very secure connection. These are both sold thank you. Payment can be sent to Edgeknifeworks@gmail.com on PayPal G&S. Price includes shipping and a lifetime warranty. Thank you for looking. The bottom Khukuri is now sold.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone, the bottom khukuri is sold but the one on top in the photos is still available.

Thank you everyone these are both sold now, I have one more blade ready for handles if anyone was thinking of getting one or would like a different handle.

Back