• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - A Few Olights (i3E CU, Green S2RII, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling a few lights. All prices are PayPal F&F or the amount in parentheses to cover their fees. Prices include shipping within CONUS.

i3E CU - This one has been carried and is beautifully patina'd. The pics don't do the patina justice in my opinion. I'm including a copper Hinderer bead and lanyard. It does not include packaging or a battery. SOLD

S2RII Green - This is a limited edition that has long ago sold out. As new in box. Opened, charged, and returned to box. Never carried or used other than testing function. SOLD

The only trades of interest are a Benchmade Bugout CF Elite, Seiko Samurai Save the Ocean (either version), Zelos Watches, Tactile Turn Bolt Action Pen, or Olight Javelot Pro.

DJSJ70Z.jpg

3xGuyHX.jpg

xa1SUxg.jpg

jcbUCSt.jpg

cIm6Lwa.jpg

t7Y9tDl.jpg

ANzxkoN.jpg

I1R2 Tan (or Black) and I3E Black - SOLD

Last edited:
I'll take the S2RII Green Baton. Please e-mail your PayPal addie to alan decimal point antopol at verizon decimal point net

Thanks Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back