• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* AEB-L Paring knife in Cocobolo

Robert Erickson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I'm offering this paring knife in 0.07" thick AEB-L today. It's 9" overall length with a 4.5" blade length. The handle is Cocobolo with black paper micarta liners and black carbon fiber pins with a 5/32" mosaic pin in the center. The blade is high flat grind the is convex to near zero edge before sharpening.

Specs:
OAL: 9"
BLADE: 4.5" long, 1.25" wide, high flat grind that is then convex to near zero before sharpening. Blade finish is 600 grit hand sanded.
STEEL: 0.07" AEB-L heat treated to RC61 including cryo treatment
HANDLE: Cocobolo with black paper micarta liners and black carbon fiber pins and central mosaic pin.
$175 Shipped CONUS, international buyers welcome shipping extra
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then email or PM for arrangements.
Paypal, checks and money orders accepted.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome
Thanks!

fullsizeoutput_469 by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_46a by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_46b by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_46c by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_46d by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_46e by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_46f by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_470 by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

Beautiful knife!!! ... and I've been wondering about AEB-L in a kitchen knife ... I wish I was in the position to buy this one ... but I doubt it will be here long.

That’s classy! Nice work.
Thank you Sir
Beautiful knife!!! ... and I've been wondering about AEB-L in a kitchen knife ... I wish I was in the position to buy this one ... but I doubt it will be here long.
AEB-L is excellent in the kitchen. It takes a very fine edge, has great corrosion resistance and is easily resharpened.

I'm offering this paring knife in 0.07" thick AEB-L today. It's 9" overall length with a 4.5" blade length. The handle is Cocobolo with black paper micarta liners and black carbon fiber pins with a 5/32" mosaic pin in the center. The blade is high flat grind the is convex to near zero edge before sharpening.

Specs:
OAL: 9"
BLADE: 4.5" long, 1.25" wide, high flat grind that is then convex to near zero before sharpening. Blade finish is 600 grit hand sanded.
STEEL: 0.07" AEB-L heat treated to RC61 including cryo treatment
HANDLE: Cocobolo with black paper micarta liners and black carbon fiber pins and central mosaic pin.
$175 Shipped CONUS, international buyers welcome shipping extra
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then email or PM for arrangements.
Paypal, checks and money orders accepted.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome
Thanks!

fullsizeoutput_469 by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_46a by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_46b by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_46c by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_46d by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_46e by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_46f by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

fullsizeoutput_470 by Robert Erickson, on Flickr

Back