1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

*SOLD* AEB-L Recurve Terosaur in Black Linen micarta

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Robert Erickson, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Robert Erickson

Robert Erickson KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 2, 2014
    Hi guys,
    I've got a large hunter/small camp knife up for grabs today. It's my Terosaur model. It's a recurve blade with an unsharpened swedge. The handle is black linen micarta for durability and the guard is brass. It's balance point is right at the guard and is light in hand.

SPECS:
    OAL:
    12"
    BLADE: 6" long, 1.5" wide. Compound Full flat and convex grind down to 0.012", hand sanded to 600 grit. It has an unsharpened swedge.
    STEEL: 0.157" AEB-L steel heat treated to RC61 including cryo.
    HANDLE: Black linen micarta, brass guard, black carbon fiber pin and Black G10/brass spacers.
    SHEATH: Handmade stacked leather
    $SOLD Shipped CONUS, international buyers welcome shipping extra.
    Paypal, checks or money orders accepted.
    Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements.
    Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.
    Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  2. ONeill

ONeill KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 15, 2007
    That's a beauty Robert , cheap cheap also

3. Robert Erickson

Robert Erickson KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 2, 2014
    Thanks Jack!

Dawkind likes this.
  4. herdbull

herdbull Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2018
    Very well done, love the blade profile

Robert Erickson and Dawkind like this.
  5. Robert Erickson

Feb 2, 2014
    Thank you sir!

6. Alan Warren Knives

Alan Warren Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 31, 2009
    Fantastic piece of work Robert. Very cool.
    Someone will get a great deal.

Robert Erickson likes this.
  7. Robert Erickson

Feb 2, 2014
    Thanks again Alan for the kind words, I appreciate it!

8. madcap_magician

madcap_magician Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 27, 2005
    I really liked this model when I had one of yours, but the double guard and Moran handle are really fantastic improvements.

9. mbkingshane

mbkingshane Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 7, 2013
    Wow What a beautiful knife! And at the price you are asking this is an absolute Steal

10. Robert Erickson

Feb 2, 2014
    Thanks Sam, I still make the full tang version like yours but have enjoyed making these hidden tang as well.

Thank you sir!

Byron Bowling likes this.
  11. Robert Erickson

Feb 2, 2014
    Now sold thank you!