1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

SOLD - Almost perfect, the S30V Shaman you've never seen

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by David Mary, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:49 AM.

1. David Mary

David Mary KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 23, 2015
    Well, unless you have been watching either the "Can't Leave Anything Alone" thread, or the Spyderco subforum where I showed my work.

I am paring down my folder collection, and so the Shaman has to go, even though it is closer to my perfect EDC than many others that have come before it. The only reason it has to go is because I have a Yojumbo coming that will do everything I wanted the Shaman to do, and it will do it with a handle big enough for my hand! I prefer a bigger knife, and though people call the Shaman a big knife, I call it a bigger small knife. And I love wharncliffes, so the Yojumbo was a no-brainer for me.

So with no further ado, I am offering my heavily modded Spyderco Shaman. What are you getting with this knife? For about the price of a brand new Shaman you are getting one in excellent condition, with a regrind to .015" behind the edge, removed choil, improved ergos and textured grip in the handle, and a deep carry clip. So basically fully custom modded Shaman with extra cutting edge, improved cutting ability, lighter in the pocket, no annoying compression lock closing problem due to the choil sticking in the path of the lockbar, and all for less than the price of a brand new factory Shaman. Nobody else anywhere in the world has this knife.

Note the clip has a slight but barely visible blemish which can be seen in the pics, and also the holes on the clip had to be reamed out a bit to fit the Shaman, but this is only visible when it is not installed, nor does it negatively affect the fit or function.

Asking SOLD.

Price is via PayPal G&S (I will provide the email address in private messaging) and includes expedited shipping with full tracking and insurance.

First "I'll take it" gets priority. Upon payment, please also confirm your shipping address.

Thank you for looking!

IMG_7129.JPG
    IMG_7130.JPG
    IMG_7131.JPG
    IMG_7132.JPG
    IMG_7133.JPG
    IMG_7132.JPG
    IMG_7133.JPG
    IMG_7134.JPG
    IMG_7136.JPG
    IMG_7137.JPG
    IMG_7138.JPG

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020 at 11:29 AM
  2. loon#r

loon#r Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 10, 2008
    I’ll take this.

David Mary likes this.
  3. David Mary

David Mary KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 23, 2015
    PM sent