1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

SOLD-Andrew Meers, MS kitchen knives

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by BFS, Mar 25, 2019.

1. BFS

BFS Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 14, 2004
    SOLD

I bought these from Andrew at last year's Arkansas Knife Show. Never used and safe kept. They're really spectacular. I'm only selling because I have so many different kitchen knives that I'm already using. Please post an "I'll take it" here or PM me. If you post, please follow up with a PM for PayPal info.

The price includes USPS Priority with Signature Confirmation and all fees. PayPal G&S preferred but I'll take a USPS Money order too.

First up is a Nakiri with a 6 1/2" W2 blade with hamon. Overall it's 11 1/2". The handle is King wood. It weighs in at 7.35 oz. $700 shipped.

IMG_0158.jpg IMG_0159.jpg

Next up is a Gyuto that is equally as perfect as the Nakiri. It has a 6 1/2" W2 blade with hamon, 11" overall and weighs in at only 5.95 oz. The handle is Blood wood. $700 shipped.
    $1350 if you want both. Both knives shipped to all 50 states. No trades at this time. Thanks.

IMG_0156.jpg IMG_0157.jpg
    IMG_4940.JPG

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019