1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

**SOLD**Another Kitchen Utility with CPM S35VN & Black Linen Micarta

Discussion in 'For Sale: Kitchen Knives' started by Darrin Sanders, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Darrin Sanders

Darrin Sanders Knifemaker Moderator

May 6, 2009
    Blade-CPM S35VN @ 62 HRC with a 600 grit hand rubbed finish. Full flat grind down to ~.010" before convexing to sharp. 4.75" tip to scales, 1 3/16" wide @ the heel, & 3/32" thick.
    Handle-Black Linen Micarta with black Micarta pins. 4 3/16" long.
    Overall length-~8 15/16".
    Price-**SOLD**$150 + $10 insured shipping to the USA. Others pay actual charges. I accept MO's, PayPal, & personal checks with time allowed for bank clearance. Just post an, "I'll take it." and send me a message or email me at the address at the bottom of all my posts. Questions & comments welcomed. Thanks for looking. 03-17-19 #1 .JPG 03-17-19 #2 .JPG

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    Kyle Jones, varga49 and WatermanChris like this.
  2. foofie

foofie Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 25, 2011
    I really like this one!
    Would you please post a spine shot? Trying to see if there is any distal taper, and how thick the scales are.
    Thank you.

3. foofie

foofie Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 25, 2011
    I'll take this please

4. Darrin Sanders

Darrin Sanders Knifemaker Moderator

May 6, 2009
    Its all yours Jeff, I appreciate it.