• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[SOLD]Ball bearing Bird&trout knife

Daado

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here is another knife forged from ball bearing and heat treated as 52100.
I've tried to forge it to fit in Bird 'n trout design, and to keep it good looking and simple.
Please note, it's made from "regular ball bearing" not the ones from M18 "Hellcat"

Flats are left raw, just soaked overnight in vinegar and wire brushed after forging.
After heat treatment, flats are brushed with scotch brite.
Bevels are made in satin finish with scotch brite.

Details:

Blade length - 4"
Blade width - 1"
Overall length - 8,3"
Thickness at the back of the spine 9/64"
Tapered to 5/64" at the back of tang

Handle material: walnut, black G10 liners, brass pins and lanyard tube.

Handmade 4mm thick (0,16") vegetable leather sheath.

Untitled-1_zpsklsnmm07.jpg

Untitled-2_zpsekekdfjz.jpg

Untitled-3_zps9xrfjl6c.jpg

Untitled-4_zps5kfrtglt.jpg

Untitled-5_zpst1qzigwk.jpg

Asking SOLD, priority shipping with tracking number included

You can PM/email me: seckardalibor@gmail.com
PayPal accepted.

Thanks for looking.
Dalibor.

Last edited:
These are great looking knives! Will you be making anymore from the M18 "Hellcat" bearings?

I know this may sound silly, anything different from the ones made from the regular ball bearings from those from the M18 Hellcat ones? Besides the really cool factor? I am sure that they are all great knives and a great value. :D

I know this may sound silly, anything different from the ones made from the regular ball bearings from those from the M18 Hellcat ones? Besides the really cool factor? I am sure that they are all great knives and a great value. :D

I think it's just the cool factor (which is pretty cool) from what I've read, but would be interested to hear if there's any other difference too.

These are great looking knives! Will you be making anymore from the M18 "Hellcat" bearings?

Thank You. I''l forge next batch after Easter. Saturday, most likely.

Thank You. It's just a cool factor. Haven't noticed any difference in performance between Hellcat or regular bearings. Besides that, i have limited amount of Hellcat bearings.

Back