• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

::::SOLD:::: Benchmade Auto Adamas $250.00

I’m asking $250, shipped with insurance. I’ve never carried this knife and it is in mint condition. The blade is flat earth with serrations and the grip scales are olive green. PayPal G&S only for security, no Zelle.

Last edited:
I’m asking $250, shipped with insurance. I’ve never carried this knife and it is in mint condition. The blade is flat earth with serrations and the grip scales are olive green.
is this still availible? thank you

hello like to ask a few questions if i may? how do i private message you? thank you

i have never used zelle. im willing to try. what state do you live in? where would i be mailing the knife?

im in las vegas nv the reason i asked about zelle it gose right into your bank account right away no fees none of that all i need is your number??

oh ok i would prefer the box?? would you consider $230 since theres no box?? thank you

The 250 is considering not having the box and the paperwork. Sorry. I am already losing enough as is.

oh ok i would prefer the box?? would you consider $230 since theres no box?? thank you

Back