• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

((SOLD))BETTER PICS! Leaf Shape edc, A2, Toxic green with white liners , G10

Shipped to your door for $$$SOLD$$within the States.

Knife is flat ground edge to spine out of crucible A2 steel RC 59-62. Heat treated in house plate quenched sub zero freeze and triple tempered. Blade has a belt satin finish with a steep polished convex edge.

Handle material: Toxic Green G10, white liners with 1/4" aluminum pins and 3/8 aluminum lanyard hole sealed and glued with G-Flex high grade epoxy

Leaf shape blade: .134 bladex 4.3" handle 4.5"x.685 overall 9.3"
P1070749.jpg

P1070745.jpg

P1070747-Copy.jpg

P1070744.jpg

P1070746-Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Knife looks great:thumbup:
Different background perhaps? kitchen association suggested (intended or not) this knife's primary purpose is for food prep, many folks prefer a stainless blade for this type of usage model.
Also, an additional picture showing the left side of the blade will provide comparison data to the symmetry of the grind. My $0.02, hope it helps.
Redscat

That is a cool looking knife! If I haven't already spent my knife funds for the next 3 months I'd be all over it!

I agree that your pictures are good just need a better backdrop than the stove ;)

Just to let you guys know, I picked up on Jason did in N690 and his simple sheath really was well done with a firm grip, no rattle and easy draw, but what I was really impressed with was how nice it held an edge even after cutting up some carpet. He really did a good job with the heat treat.

Back