• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: BHQ Copper/REX45 PM2

Status
Not open for further replies.

madcap_magician

Farts rainbows.
Platinum Member
All right, I have no self-control when it comes to Carothers Performance Knives, so I went all-in on a preorder and now need to sell off some things to help pay for it. No trades, I am trying to pay off a preorder.

Condition: New in box, unused, uncarried. Opened for pictures and inspection only.
Materials: Solid copper scales, CPM REX45 blades.

PM2 #2 - $255 $240 SOLD

Terms and Conditions:
1. I reserve the right not to deal with any user and to sell to anyone I want. I've never had a problem as a buyer or seller here for more than 15 years and always do my best to be accurate in my descriptions and fast in my shipping or payment.
2. Payment is by Paypal G&S. Please contact me for alternate payment options.
3. Shipping is by USPS flat-rate small box with insurance and signature confirmation on delivery. I strongly prefer not to sell internationally, but international buyers can contact me for country-specific arrangements. International buyers assume all shipping risk through customs or outside the USPS system.
4. I request that you promptly notify me when you receive your knife and let me know that you are satisfied with the purchase as soon as possible after delivery - I will leave feedback for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back