• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD, BIG SLOW SALE, CPK Utility Field Knife, Delta 3V

Alrighty then, I will take one Please
Black Buffed Linen Micarta , with Ti Fasteners and Drop Loop Sheath
EDIT: NinJO, if your going to make some Edge-Cut Antique Micarta scales,
I CAN WAIT for my Order:thumbsup::cool:

Thanks CPK

Last edited:
OK, I guess I'll take one, too.

I'd hoped to get some ghost black G10 scales, if any are left, and if you anticipate having more in the future, I'd be happy to wait.

Otherwise, I guess I'll go with terotuff with drop-loop sheath. And matte Ti fasteners, if they are available.

Last edited:
I will take one for a Fathers Day present and will decide on handle, etc, tonight when I get home from work.

How about uglyass Terotuf with matte Ti hardware and TecLok...thanks!

I don't want to be greedy BUT I would like another if possible, and everyone else is taken care of so, please pm and let me know. These are just the perfect size for me but I understand and can wait if someone that does not have one yet wants one.

buffed black canvas micarta with a drop loop for the 2nd.

Last edited:
Let's try to push this order closer to the finish line!

I will also take one Please:

Rag Micarta with Ti Fasteners and TecLok sheath arrangement

Thank you Jo (same finish as my other two UFKs please), Nathan and CPK-Crew :)

Jo, any left? I keep missing these. Every Friday has been terrible for me these past couple of weeks. Can I please get one haha I'm begging! Let me know!

I'd like one in burlap but l'll need a couple of weeks to get the fun funds.
I don't know what your payment policy is but cancel the order if this is not acceptable.
Thanks

An uglyass Terotuf, micarta liner with a teclok if still available!
*Horizontal to the right, please.

Last edited:
Back