• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD-Bird and Trout/EDC with blackwood

Here's a bird and trout knife I just finished. I have one of these in my kitchen and it is really handy for all kinds of things.

This is light, thin, and narrow with a thin, sharp edge.

Specs:
1080 steel, clay quenched
800 grit lightly etched hand rubbed finish
6 3/4" overall, 2 3/4" of actual sharp edge, .120" thick
Filed thumb grip
African blackwood scales
Nickel silver pins
File-fullered handle spine that wraps all the way around the butt end

The thumb grip and the filed fuller are etched in the lows and polished on the tops for contrast

Black leather sheath by me.

Knife ships with the sheath pictured. The knife will fit in the sheath with the cutting edge facing either way. So this can be right or left side carry. Sheath has a nice flat loop for belt carry but still carries nice in the pocket.

Price is : SOLD-$195 shipped to the CONUS. Others pay actual shipping. Will take paypal or money order. I'll take a check also but will wait for funds to clear before shipping.

This will be posted on other internet forums as well as my email list so it will be first come, first served by the time stamp on the message I get.

Thanks for viewing.

BT1.jpg

BT2.jpg

BT3.jpg

BT4.jpg

BT5.jpg

BT6.jpg

BT7.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool looking knife, The pattern has an elegant flow to it and the added details, fuller and thumb grip, enhance the overall presentation. I really like the whole package.

Tim

Sweet little knife John! Really like the sheath as well...

Back