• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD * BNIB For Sale Plain Mnandi Box Elder Burl Beautiful Inlays

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be more concerned with a first-time seller than a first-time buyer. But I'll give either a chance, because I was once one myself. Just think if every seller did this, we'd never get any new blood in the hobby.

Every single blade I have sold was described perfectly and the new blades handled with gloves. I have been a member since 2016.

I can’t believe I’m getting any of this when I put in the disclaimer from the beginning in every single thread I post. I don’t sell blades often and I cannot afford to take any losses. I do what I do to protect myself and I have had fantastic experiences every single time.

If the buyer even had 1 or 2 good feedbacks and an account older than a few months or some posts, I form my opinion on the entire package. Unfortunately in this case there was no feedback, his reference messaged me afterwards, the account was young and post history non existent. Not that I should have to explain myself, but I feel bad for his experience. You’re a staple here lone and I’m not sure what you are trying to accomplish by adding fuel to the fire.

I also don’t understand the concerns with a new buyer. I mean you get the PayPal in your account and you ship. Only real concern is something after delivery but I wouldn’t skip over a buyer just cause he or she is new. Jus t my opinion

Mainly chargeback fraud or misrepresentation of the knives condition.

Also the occasional new buyer that may not be used to investing in such an expensive knife, and their expectations may be unreasonable because the prices are so high. Resulting in a PayPal claim I have no time for.

Every single blade I have sold was described perfectly and the new blades handled with gloves. I have been a member since 2016.

I can’t believe I’m getting any of this when I put in the disclaimer from the beginning in every single thread I post. I don’t sell blades often and I cannot afford to take any losses. I do what I do to protect myself and I have had fantastic experiences every single time.

If the buyer even had 1 or 2 good feedbacks and an account older than a few months or some posts, I form my opinion on the entire package. Unfortunately in this case there was no feedback, his reference messaged me afterwards, the account was young and post history non existent. Not that I should have to explain myself, but I feel bad for his experience. You’re a staple here lone and I’m not sure what you are trying to accomplish by adding fuel to the fire.

Every seller, including you, has the right to sell or not sell to who they choose. It's just a catch 22, you need rep to get someone to deal with you, you need someone to deal with you to get rep.

I have already stated this m
Thank you... Great White suggested and agreed to giving me some feedback as well.

Thib, sir, what are we trying to accomplish here? This isn’t general discussion this is a for sale thread.

I have explained why I do what I do and the logic behind it. I have apologized multiple times. That’s it. I do not own 200 knives like some members here and can afford to have any issues.

Mainly chargeback fraud or misrepresentation of the knives condition.

Also the occasional new buyer that may not be used to investing in such an expensive knife, and their expectations may be unreasonable because the prices are so high. Resulting in a PayPal claim I have no time for.

Not sure i understand chargeback fraud, mis-representation.. pictures i guesss... Expensive? Here's my other passion: https://richardrogersknives.com/

This isn't a chat thread- It's a sales thread.
Don't like the terms of the sale? Move on- Sellers are capable of selling to anyone for any specified number of reasons they choose..We cannot force them to sell to everyone.

CLOSED-

Every seller, including you, has the right to sell or not sell to who they choose. It's just a catch 22, you need rep to get someone to deal with you, you need someone to deal with you to get rep.

Yeah and I put in the disclaimer and it was ignored. So now I’m getting shit on in my own sales thread for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back