• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold- Bob Dozier 8.5” K-DP Drop Point Hunter PSF-27 Blade Steel

braillediver

Gold Member
Sold -Thank You

I have a beautiful Arkansas made Bob Dozier 8.5” K-DP Drop Point Hunter for Sale. It has a deep high hollow grind. It's unlike any of the other Doziers I've seen with a Tapered Tang in an exotic blade steel. PSF-27 is supposed to be a high end D2. What else would you expect from Bob. With Highly Contoured Canvas Micarta Scales and Black Liners.

Only Trade would be towards a Phill Hartsfield Kwaiken. I'll selling some Doziers to finance a knife search.

8.5” K-DP Drop Point Hunter
4 inch Satin Finished Drop Point Blade
PSF 27 Blade Steel- Spray Formed D2
.167" Blade Stock
1.095" Blade Depth
The Blade has a Very High Hollow Grind.
Full Tapered Tang
4.5 inch Contoured Brown Canvas Micarta Scales with a Bird’s Beak Butt
Black Liners
Brass Pins
Brass Lanyard Tube
Horizontal Kydex Sheath

PSF 27 is made by a process called spray forming. Spray forming is different than particle metallurgy. To spray form steel is melted and sprayed to form a billet. The result is D2 with better edge holding and toughness than cast D2.

Here's the Original For Sale Thread- The pictures are awesome and I can't do the knife justice.
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fs-dozier-tanto-skinner-and-hunter.1508211/#post-17321953

$Sold Delivered- Paid via Paypal Goods and Services \ Shipped USPS Priority Mail Insured with Signature Confirmation

Last edited:
Back