• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Bocote Mnandi - BNIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

8-Fingers

Gold Member
Up for sale today I have a Chris Reeve (CRK) Mnandi with Bocote wood inlays for sale! This Mnandi has a birthday of July 28, 2015. It is in the left-handed configuration and comes with everything from the factory including a small slip, packaging and micro cloth. Everything is mint/NIB. I haven't even used this knife, it is in really great shape overall with what appears to be a sharp original edge.

I really wanted to try a Mnandi and at the time only this lefty was available in Bocote trim (I have matching small and large 21's). It was really to demonstrate to myself how ambidextrous Mnandis are. This is a lefty which can have the pivot and clip flipped for right-handed carry. A completely reversable mod that takes about a minute or two to do. So don't let this one being a lefty scare you off.

Please PM if you have any further questions or if you need to see any other details, please let me know and I'll try to get some pictures of the knife this evening.

The price includes PayPal G&S fees and USPS Priority Mail shipping in the Continental US only, with signature confirmation and insurance. Not looking for trades right now. The price you see is the price you pay. You must be 18 years of age and know your local knife carry laws are and are confident that you are legal to own these knife.

First "I take it" posted here and then followed by a PM to me for PayPal details gets the knife! If you have any questions, please PM me...

SOLD

vNyftUf.jpg

lrGcByb.jpg

e23MrgC.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back