• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Buck 103 Skinner (circa 72' - 85') Outstanding Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tilley Knife

I'm Daniel, I make stuff
Hi folks, I have a Buck 103 Skinner (circa 73' to 85') w/ leather flap sheath (no box/paperwork). I don’t know exactly how old this knife is but I have had it for over fifteen years. I acquired it as a used knife and it has been in my “knife box” ever since. It has four liners and and a three line stamp "Buck 103 U.S.A." It’s in outstanding condition. If you are not satisfied with the condition of this knife upon receipt, I will refund your money minus shipping and PayPal fees. No trades at this time. The first "I'll take it" followed by an email gets it. Thanks as always. - Wooly

$OLD shipped CONUS

000_1069.JPG000_1068.JPG

It will ship via USPS Priority w/ DC. No international shipping. By agreeing to purchase/trade one of my knives, you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older. It is your responsibility to know the local, state, and federal laws and how they pertain to the purchased/traded item.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back