• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

**SOLD** Buck 124 LE with Stag Scales

Here's a beautiful Buck 124 Sambar Stag Frontiersman, limited edition numbered 0030/1000, It's NIB with all the original paperwork and just as I received it. The specs. are below:

5/32" thick x 6-3/4" 420HC Steel Blade, 12" OAL, The 6 3/4" Bowie Clip Point style blade has a mirror polished finish. The reverse of the blade is etched with the serial number - (0030/1000).The handle is made from Genuine Sambar Stag and features a polished aluminum pommel and guard. It's a beautiful example of Bucks LE series and has everything that originally came with the knife. They are getting hard to find in this condition.

Asking $175 shipped

#1.jpg #2.jpg #3.jpg #4.jpg #5.jpg

1. First "I'll take it" here then followed by PM or email gets it.

2. Pay with PAYPAL (I pay all fees) or USPS Money Orders or personal checks if we’ve done business before.
3. Will only ship to USA
4. No Trades at this time

Any questions, please email me at
empty5853@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking.

Vr
Mark T.

Good score Tim. I saw it and had a shot at it since I was posting in the for sale section. Knew it wouldn't last 10 minutes, but just purchased way too many knives in the past couple weeks!:D:D:D:D

Yep, on that rare occasion I am in the right place at the right time. Going to be a Merry Christmas. Say it's not so Mike, no such thing as purchasing too many Buck knives:)

Back