1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

SOLD: Buck Lochsa 2014, No. 225 of 500, G10 S30V Box & COA

Discussion in 'Buck Knives For Sale' started by Heirphoto, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Heirphoto

Heirphoto Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 13, 2007
    SOLD:
    Nice Buck Lochsa Limited Edition. Number 225 of 500 made 10/1/2014 w/box, COA, warranty paper and original packing.

G10 scales, Buck logo on both sides of scales, pocket clip can be switched for left or right carry and has screws for both sides for a neater look. S30V satin ground blade with factory edge is nice and sharp. Really a pretty blade with the satin grind, the Buck 50 Anvil and the BOS logo and the serial number. Blade is nicely centered, nice firm action as it has not been opened much but does have the typical Buck slight side to side play, 1/16" total and just perceptible up/down rock.

While unused it was on display and does show a few marks from handling over the years. Satin nickel silver bolster show a few shallow scratches from handling and a few faint ones on the back spring / frame as well. The marks are not as bad as the photos indicate but I wanted to be upfront with what I offer. From the pics you can see how they look at various angles to the light.

Box, COA, warranty paper, packing all in nice shape. Drop it in your pocket or send it back to Buck to satin out the bolster scratches.

SOLD Paypal G&S shipped Priority boxed in USA.

Only trades would be either a Spyderco Para 3 satin plain or a Benchmade Griptilian Sheepsfoot satin plain with cash to me on either for a rescale project I am doing. PM with questions or trades and save replies for an 'I'll Take It"

IMG_3359.JPG IMG_3361.JPG IMG_3363.JPG IMG_3369.JPG IMG_3372.JPG IMG_3366.JPG IMG_3374.JPG IMG_3375.JPG IMG_3365.JPG IMG_3360.JPG

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    Makael, Daniel and GPyro like this.