• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Buck/Strider 880SP in BG-42

• PayPal and CONUS only, please.
  • USPS Priority w/ signature confirmation included in price.
Quick note: these are already collector items, but with Strider no longer making production knives, these should only increase with value over the years.

Buck/Strider 880SP First Production Run in BG-42 [$OLD]
Mint in box with paperwork. #207 of 500
This is a very clean example of this extremely overbuilt knife, which I believe was manufactured in 2000. No discoloration at all on the blade or G-10. It has been very-well kept in my safe. Very thick titanium liners, and Buck used a much more aggressive G-10 in the first run.
Perfect detent, early lockup (with no lock stick) with absolutely no play in any direction, and dead-on centering (quick note about the centering.... on the first run of these, Buck used a thicker bronze washer on the locking side, which off-sets the blade ever-so-slightly to the right when closed). Drops closed with no effort - extremely smooth.
BOS-treated BG-42 stainless ball-bearing steal. A real rarity in today's market.
Please feel free to PM me if additional photo's or information is needed.

G9FQFE.jpg

j7BGLH.jpg

ZISDYP.jpg

QUCL5A.jpg

rCXi9k.jpg

QnUyKh.jpg

jMCBCA.jpg

1iHkuy.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, cant pm you, could you email me? I have a couple questions.
Nice knife for sure...

Russ

I couldn't find your email, so I left mine on your profile page. Please contact with any questions.... thanks!

Back