• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

* Sold * Case Tribal lock folder and custom leather sheath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is now SOLD

Had this a short while, Case Tribal Lock in stainless blade, but, I also picked up a nice Seahorse at about the same time, that always spells trouble for me :)

Sheath is a vertical carry, solid snap into place, the knife is very secure in the sheath.

Knife has been sharpened to it's betterment by me, opens and closes well and locks up solid.

Price shipped in the USA is $85 payment by US Postal money order or check if I know you. Sorry no paypal.

Tribal Lock by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Thanks for checking,
G2

Last edited:
OK OK - UNCLE :confused:
I'll take it. Try another one of these traditionals out.
PM sent Gary. :)

Ray

Thanks Ray, I'll reply to your PM
G2

You're there sir, but, pretty much wrapped up and heading out on Monday....

as Maxwell Smart is fond of saying 'Missed it by That much...' :)
G2

Received this perfect package from Gary today. Really - the "package" was 5 stars :) - a flip top box with a custom foam insert to hold the empty Case box and to the side, the knife and sheath in its own foam recess.
:thumbsup::thumbsup: for the shipping box :cool:

Then there was the knife and sheath. Just as described but better. The knife is a great example of Case quality knife making throughout - though the lock back will need some exercise as it is bordering on a 2 thumb release :eek:. Of course that's better than no lock up.

The sheath - GARY - it is simply awesome. Beautifully formed and fitted to the knife. Ruggedly made and obviously made with care. I really like the Indian Head emboss and your maker's mark on the back and the color is very nicely paired with the stag knife handles. All just the right scale / proportions to make this a very sweet EDC.

You are top notch Gary. Thanks very much.

Ray

Thanks Ray glad she arrived safely and that you like it as well. I am having trouble sourcing really white thread, seems production places have changed their formula, so while that is very strong it isn't as white as I am use to.

And the lock, best tip is to use the very tip of your thumb to depress the lockbar, using the pad of the thumb gives too much I think and like you said, after a while it will work in for a smoother release.
G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back