• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: CPM 3V Guarded Nessmuk Hunter

navman

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Up for sale is a Nessmuk style hunter, hidden tang, in .220 thick CPM 3V. Blade length is 3.75 " with a 3.5" cutting edge. OAL is 8.25" The blade is full flat ground with a top swedge and rounded spine. This one has a stainless steel single guard with red and black g10 spacer. The handle is vintage crosscut canvas micarta with a ruby red G10 center line. The blade is secured in the handle with a large stainless corby bolt and g-flex epoxy. Also has a stainless lanyard tube. Heat teat was done by Peters' to 61-62 HRC.

Rides in a kydex sheath that is cut to allow an easy draw but still maintain secure retention.

Price is $280 shipped CONUS.

5gydIrd.jpg

5gydIrd.jpg

EdNTf4F.jpg

ydMu8av.jpg

8WZ8OvK.jpg

Oh wow. I saw your other thread and had no idea this was actually for sell. Figured it was a commissioned piece or something. Great work and congrats on the sell. I probably would have bought it that day haha. No clue how I missed this.

Back