*SOLD* CTS-XHP Gyuto and Prep In Curly Koa and Dyed Maple

Robert Erickson

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Hello all,
I'm very excited to offer this set up for sale today. It's a 9" gyuto and a 5" kitchen petty in CTS-XHP that was heat treated to RC63. Both are compound full flat/convex grind down to 0.008" before sharpening. They are hand sanded to 600 grit. The Wa handles are both absolutely world class K&G stabilized curly Koa. The chatoyance is beautiful and the curls are consistent and tight. The ferrule is K&G black dyed stabilized quilted maple. These are going to make a great addition to your kitchen.

GYUTO SPECS:
OAL: 380mm (15")
BLADE: 230mm (9") long, 50mm (2") heel height. It has been hand finished to 600grit. The grind is hybrid full flat/convex which is down to 0.008" before sharpening.
STEEL: 2.5mm (0.098") CTS-XHP stainless steel heat treated to RC63 including LN cryo.
HANDLE: K&G stabilized curly Koa with ferrules that are K&G black dyed stabilized quilted maple. The spacers are black paper micarta and white G10 and the pins are black linen micarta.

Price: $435 Shipped USPS in the CONUS

KITCHEN PETTY SPECS:
OAL: 260mm (10.5")
BLADE: 125mm (5") long, 31mm (1.25") heel height. It has been hand finished to 600grit. The grind is hybrid full flat/convex which is down to 0.008" before sharpening.
STEEL: 2.5mm (0.098") CTS-XHP stainless steel heat treated to RC63 including LN cryo.
HANDLE: K&G stabilized curly Koa with ferrules that are K&G black dyed stabilized quilted maple. The spacers are black paper micarta and white G10 and the pins are black linen micarta.

Price: $295 Shipped USPS in the CONUS

international buyers welcome, shipping extra.
Paypal, checks or money orders accepted.
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.
Thanks for looking!

KBxOnSwl.jpg

QP7GILcl.jpg

5WUXZF0l.jpg

Y92y6x0l.jpg

4HcCa0fl.jpg

8cwNpDTl.jpg

EsGhYpLl.jpg

QPrEsVyl.jpg

1afZoW8l.jpg

Hello all,
I'm very excited to offer this set up for sale today. It's a 9" gyuto and a 5" kitchen petty in CTS-XHP that was heat treated to RC63. Both are compound full flat/convex grind down to 0.008" before sharpening. They are hand sanded to 600 grit. The Wa handles are both absolutely world class K&G stabilized curly Koa. The chatoyance is beautiful and the curls are consistent and tight. The ferrule is K&G black dyed stabilized quilted maple. These are going to make a great addition to your kitchen.

GYUTO SPECS:
OAL: 380mm (15")
BLADE: 230mm (9") long, 50mm (2") heel height. It has been hand finished to 600grit. The grind is hybrid full flat/convex which is down to 0.008" before sharpening.

Price: $435 Shipped USPS in the CONUS

KITCHEN PETTY SPECS:
OAL: 260mm (10.5")
BLADE: 125mm (5") long, 31mm (1.25") heel height. It has been hand finished to 600grit. The grind is hybrid full flat/convex which is down to 0.008" before sharpening.

Price: $295 Shipped USPS in the CONUS

international buyers welcome, shipping extra.
Paypal, checks or money orders accepted.
Post "I'll take it" here in this thread and then PM or email me for arrangements.
Comments/Questions/Critiques welcome.
Thanks for looking!

KBxOnSwl.jpg

QP7GILcl.jpg

5WUXZF0l.jpg

Y92y6x0l.jpg

4HcCa0fl.jpg

8cwNpDTl.jpg

EsGhYpLl.jpg

QPrEsVyl.jpg

1afZoW8l.jpg
Gorgeous set. Love the contrast of maple against the Koa.