• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[SOLD] Ed Cope R33 with CF/mosaic pins and Shirogorov Pero

Status
Not open for further replies.

creativeguy

Gold Member
Ed Cope R33 with XHP blade, carbon fiber and mosaic pins
This R33 is a looker and in excellent condition aside from some minor marks on the clip and frame (see pics). Super smooth action so she flips open easily with a flick of the thumb or finger. Solid lockup and a nicely centered blade. Carries nice and slim in pocket. Cope pouch included.

• Blade length: 3.75”
• Overall length: 9.125”
• Closed length: 5.125”
• Weighs about 5.2 ounces

Asking $OLD shipped in USA. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING PLEASE.
MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE.
Only trade interests at the moment are:

• Shiro Sigma
  • Sharp by Design Chicane
  • Richard Rogers Axiom
  • Richard Rogers 4F

IMG-7204.jpg

IMG-7205.jpg

IMG-7207.jpg

IMG-7208.jpg

IMG-7209.jpg

IMG-7210.jpg

IMG-7211.jpg

Shirogorov/Sinkevich Pero
The Pero is another amazing collaboration piece between Shirogorov and Sinkevich. This one is like-new with box, COA and black cloth. Very snappy flipper!

Asking $OLD shipped in USA. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING PLEASE.
MUST BE 18 TO PURCHASE.
Only trade interests at the moment are:

• Shiro Sigma
  • Sharp by Design Chicane
  • Richard Rogers Axiom
  • Richard Rogers 4F

IMG-7202.jpg

IMG-7195.jpg

IMG-7196.jpg

IMG-7197.jpg

IMG-7200.jpg

IMG-7201.jpg

IMG-7198.jpg

IMG-7199.jpg

Terms: First unconditional "I'll take it!" posted in this thread with an immediate follow-up email or PM to arrange payment gets first priority on these conditions: I may check feedback and other factors and I reserve the right to not sell to anybody without explanation. If I do not receive the PM or email for payment shortly afterwards, the knife will go to the next in line. I prefer PayPal but would consider accepting postal money orders. Price includes shipping in the USA via USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation. By purchasing you are stating that you are of legal age and that is legal for you to purchase and own the purchased knife/knives and you release me from any and all liability involving the purchased knife/knives once it has been shipped to you.

Last edited:
I'll take the R.33.
I can't do PM's, please email me the payment information.
Just got off working a nightshift, will check emails when I wake up later today.

Edited to add: Payment Sent!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back