• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD, Forty, 7" Super Duty Field Knife, Delta 3V

These are the basic series.

Come by our forum tonight for our last pre-order of the year, the glorious 8" Shiv.

7m6B1ol.jpg

sU6ep9q.jpg

lqPOXOX.jpg

J2Ydcwj.jpg

CoBVlnY.jpg

wapEOwU.jpg

fK4YmEd.jpg

tO6fU9x.jpg

Qnzwoqt.jpg

This is a full 1/4" of Delta 3V goodness

7" blade length, 12 1/4" total length, 17 oz (14.5 oz for the Signature series)

Despite the significant amount of blade on this big girl it does just balance on the first finger. The handle is designed to accommodate a three-finger grip to get a little extra length for some use as a small chopper.

Sharpened 22 DPS, HRC 60.5

Highly corrosion resistant (for a tool steel), good abrasive wear resistance, practically unbreakable, and with the Delta heat treat it has good edge stability and will remain sharp in all kinds of crazy use that would wreck most knives. Comes with one of the best sheaths in the business.

Despite being practically unbreakable, our primary grind geometry isn't overly obtuse and our thickness behind the edge is pretty reasonable. These knives cut like you would expect from us. We know what we're doing.

$363 ($350 plus $13 shipping) for the basic series (this is a lot of knife for the money)

Your choice of black or natural micarta scales.

There are also some special options:

black canvas
natural canvas
OD Green canvas +$10
Double Black canvas +$10
Red and Black Linen +$15
Natural Burlap +$20
Double Red Canvas +$20
Gray TeroTuf +$20
OD Green TeroTuf +$20
Fully machined titanium screws +$15

This knife comes with our rough use warranty. If it ever fails for any reason short of intentionally breaking it (can't be done with your monkey meat, it's going to take some tools), I will replace, repair or refund your knife. You can't break this knife.

There are 40 knives available in this sale

To place an order stake your claim in this thread and Jo will contact you to finalize your order. If you don't hear from her by mid week next week, contact her at jocarothers at g mail dought com

^folks who are posting here to purchase a knife that don't have an email listed in their profile and also aren't set up to get PM's (because they don't have a gold membership), Jo can't contact you so you will need to send her an email

If sales tax is due (due to your location) your order will be discounted so the total is the same as everybody else.

Shipping is already built into the price (BF policy) but if you get more than one the additional shipping will be deducted from your total.

Since these are being built to order it can take a few weeks to get everybody shipped.

Come here in a couple weeks for a few of the Signature series SDFK.

Also, come by our forum tonight for our last pre-order of the year, the glorious 8" Shiv.

Thank you. Jo, Mark, Bo, Ben and I appreciate you.

Sadie dog does not. Sadie is the worst.

66TMksw.jpg

BTW, we have a website that we post some old inventory on sometimes if anybody is interested. https://carothersknives.com/shop/
I'll take one. Please and thank you.

These are the basic series.

Come by our forum tonight for our last pre-order of the year, the glorious 8" Shiv.

7m6B1ol.jpg

sU6ep9q.jpg

lqPOXOX.jpg

J2Ydcwj.jpg

CoBVlnY.jpg

wapEOwU.jpg

fK4YmEd.jpg

tO6fU9x.jpg

Qnzwoqt.jpg

This is a full 1/4" of Delta 3V goodness

7" blade length, 12 1/4" total length, 17 oz (14.5 oz for the Signature series)

Despite the significant amount of blade on this big girl it does just balance on the first finger. The handle is designed to accommodate a three-finger grip to get a little extra length for some use as a small chopper.

Sharpened 22 DPS, HRC 60.5

Highly corrosion resistant (for a tool steel), good abrasive wear resistance, practically unbreakable, and with the Delta heat treat it has good edge stability and will remain sharp in all kinds of crazy use that would wreck most knives. Comes with one of the best sheaths in the business.

Despite being practically unbreakable, our primary grind geometry isn't overly obtuse and our thickness behind the edge is pretty reasonable. These knives cut like you would expect from us. We know what we're doing.

$363 ($350 plus $13 shipping) for the basic series (this is a lot of knife for the money)

Your choice of black or natural micarta scales.

There are also some special options:

black canvas
natural canvas
OD Green canvas +$10
Double Black canvas +$10
Red and Black Linen +$15
Natural Burlap +$20
Double Red Canvas +$20
Gray TeroTuf +$20
OD Green TeroTuf +$20
Fully machined titanium screws +$15

This knife comes with our rough use warranty. If it ever fails for any reason short of intentionally breaking it (can't be done with your monkey meat, it's going to take some tools), I will replace, repair or refund your knife. You can't break this knife.

There are 40 knives available in this sale

To place an order stake your claim in this thread and Jo will contact you to finalize your order. If you don't hear from her by mid week next week, contact her at jocarothers at g mail dought com

^folks who are posting here to purchase a knife that don't have an email listed in their profile and also aren't set up to get PM's (because they don't have a gold membership), Jo can't contact you so you will need to send her an email

If sales tax is due (due to your location) your order will be discounted so the total is the same as everybody else.

Shipping is already built into the price (BF policy) but if you get more than one the additional shipping will be deducted from your total.

Since these are being built to order it can take a few weeks to get everybody shipped.

Come here in a couple weeks for a few of the Signature series SDFK.

Also, come by our forum tonight for our last pre-order of the year, the glorious 8" Shiv.

Thank you. Jo, Mark, Bo, Ben and I appreciate you.

Sadie dog does not. Sadie is the worst.

66TMksw.jpg

BTW, we have a website that we post some old inventory on sometimes if anybody is interested. https://carothersknives.com/shop/
Count me in. Black canvas and titanium screws. Please let me know what I owe you. Thank you!

Back