1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

(SOLD)FS: Small Sebenza 21, Micarta Inlays, Insingo Blade

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by Jerry Strawman, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Jerry Strawman

Jerry Strawman

Apr 17, 2013
    Offered is a nice small Sebenza, with black canvas micarta inlays and an insingo blade. DOB is 1-28-13. Knife has had little use. Minimal wear on the edges of the scales from pocket carry, and on the clip. Not mint, but very nice. I see one or two feint scratches on the blade, which appears to have a factory edge. Blade is centered when closed and locks at about 50% when opened. Comes with cloth, take-down tool, and all that is shown below. $325

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Terms: Please post an "I'll Take It" in this sales thread and follow up with a PM or email.I reserve the right to end the sale at any time and to sell to whomever I choose. No returns. Please ask any questions up front. By purchasing this knife, you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase and use such a knife in accordance with your local laws. No trades wanted at this time.

Payment: Paypal or USPS MO. PP Gift or add 3% for F&F.

Shipping: I'll pay for insured priority mail to your Paypal address. CONUS address only. No shipping to PO Boxes or NYC.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
  2. Himark800

Himark800 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 25, 2015
    Sent you a PM

3. Jerry Strawman

Jerry Strawman

Apr 17, 2013
    Responded to PM. Waiting to see if SPF.

4. Jerry Strawman

Jerry Strawman

Apr 17, 2013
    This knife is sold. Thanks Ryan and thanks to BF!