• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* HEETER POW & DIREWARE SOLO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to part with these knives, but life happens and you don't always get to keep your toys.

1. Heeter P-O-W. After a long wait on Todd's books, he built me this knife in 2018. It has been carried a few times, and used to cut a couple boxes... that is it. Includes pouch, birth certificate, and two rubber Heeter wrist bands. Knife has a 3V blade with Afterburn flats and kill notches. Handles are titanium with flame anodizing and explosion shrapnel marks. Back spacer is skull crusher "B". Knife # is 238. The coloring and finishing work on this knife is quite stunning in person.

Asking $1000 --> $950 --> SOLD

S0wgHgn.jpg

KJ6SeTl.jpg

a2swbZW.jpg

WOULI3l.jpg

gkyaucE.jpg

2. Direware SOLO. It took me a LONG time to track down one of these knives. M390 blade. Lightning strike carbon fiber inlays. Includes pouch. I'm the second owner, and have carried the knife a few times. It cut a piece of pepperoni and cheese once.... that is it.

Asking *SOLD*

rf9nZJL.jpg

dPdZ5UO.jpg

3zTXdie.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back