• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold/Herman

The other knives have been withdrawn, if you have interest feel free to PM me - I am traveling to Blade and would not be able to dedicate the time necessary for the type of transaction you deserve.
  1. Herman Knives Ishtar SOLD!

Rules of engagement:
First “I’ll take it” followed up with a PM gets the knife.

I get email notifications with PM's, I don't check the threads often. So I might not see a message you leave on the thread for hours or days.

Qualifications:
Ideally you have some feedback on Blade Forums and are at least a Gold member so you can send/receive PM's. You must have a valid Pay Pal Address in the CONUS.

Additionally:
You must be at least 18 years of age, a resident of the USA and are responsible for compliance with any state or local knife laws. Seller holds no responsibility for self-inflicted wounds or other dangerous/stupid behavior.

Payment:
Prices shown are PayPal Goods & Services. Price listed is total cost to you!

Shipping:
All knives shipped insured priority USPS to CONUS. You'll be required to sign for the package. If you’re in AK or HI alternate arrangements can be made.

If you're outside the USA please PM me ahead of time for possible arrangements.

Thank you for looking!

Textured Ti and stonewash M390. Very Good.
herman-t.jpg

If you're not familiar with Herman, the action of this knife is delightful. A cross between the snap of a Shiro and the mechanical (clickety-click) feel of a Holt. It’s a large knife, but slim and pocketable. The clip works mind-bogglingly well. Some very minor wear visible on clip (see photos). Plastic case.
[click for pictures]

Last edited:
I'll take the Herman. I believe I just sent you a message. Sorry first time doing this on bf. Please excuse my inexperience.

Last edited:
Thank you very much AZCreeker for your kind words! Newbie is definitely trying to fit in to this blade community! :)

Back