• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Hinderer Eklipse Harpoon Spanto TriWay

DJ&S

Gold Member
Hey BF, I have a LNIB Hinderer Eklipse Spanto Harpoon Stonewashed (Blue G-10) that I purchased new from Monkey Edge on 4/5 up for your consideration today. I swapped the clip to tip up carry, put in a few drops of nano oil at the top of the pivot and flipped a few times (did not disassemble) the blade hasn’t even seen paper. The out of box action is incredible and the edge is sharper than any new Hinderer I’ve ever gotten. No blade play and dead centered. The only reason this is a catch and release for me is a forum member agreed to sell me back my non flipper XM18 this morning, so this decision was an easy one for me. Price is $old firm PayPal G&S insured and shipped to you tomorrow. Lower 48 US. Not interested in trades at this time.

Pics & Action Vid-https://imgur.com/a/n8WsSFC

As always, thanks for taking a look.

Let’s keep this thread nice and clean by only relying “PM sent” or "I’ll take it”. If you have a question please PM me rather than posting on the thread.I respect the time stamp but also reserve the right to sell or not sell to someone based on the standard variables all reasonable people on here are already familiar with.

Terms

• Price includes USPS priority shipping w/ tracking and insurance via PayPal G&S.
  • I will ship to the address associated with your PayPal account.
  • Ask any and all questions about this knife before committing to purchase.
  • Continental US shipping only
  • Please be 18 & over and understand your local knife laws

Last edited:
Back