• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Hinderer XM18 3.5” Non Flipper Fullered Spear Tri Way Working Finish

DJ&S

Gold Member
Hello BF, I have a nice example of one of Rick’s non flipper XM18 designs up for consideration. I’m the second owner, first owner listed this as LNIB but there's a small scuff on the show side of the blade and a few faint scratches on the lock side scale(shown in pics).Factory edge appears unused, but I wanted to disclose the small imperfections that likely came from the flipping/handling of the original owner. The action and detent on this guy makes for a great spydie flick and the thumb stud deployment is actually comfortable. No blade play, lockup is solid and blade is centered.

While this is a great XM and shows how far the design has come, it’s not kicking the Arius out of my pocket for the size. Comes with original box, washers from the Tri Way system(bearings installed),sticker. Price dropped to $old,to allow for a spa treatment through Hinderer if you want them to remove the minor cosmetic blems. includes priority shipping and insurance via PP G&S. Feel free to pm me for additional pics or action vid. Not interested in trades unless it’s a Spyderco Paysan (+cash on my side).

Pics https://imgur.com/a/V684bVN

As always, thanks for taking a look.

Let’s keep this thread nice and clean by only relying “PM sent” or "I’ll take it”. I respect the time stamp but also reserve the right to sell or not sell to someone based on the standard variables all reasonable folks on here are familiar with.

Terms

• Price includes USPS priority shipping w/ tracking and insurance via PayPal G&S.
  • I will ship to the address associated with your PayPal account.
  • Ask any and all questions about this knife before committing to purchase.
  • Continental US shipping only
  • Please be 18 & over and understand your local knife laws

Last edited:
Back