• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD -> Hogue G-Mascus Green OTF. UNUSED. Paid $320 two days ago. asking $270 shipped.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

A lot of you will recognize me from the Knife_Swap sub on Reddit, I'm not a scammer I promise. If you don't trust me, go to www.reddit.com/u/maplesyrupjedi and check out my profile.

I bought this Hogue G-Mascus OTF from BladeHQ for $320 two days ago but it's just not my style.

It's brand new in box.

I CAN send it back to BladeHQ which takes 3-4 days to approve a return, then ship it back, then wait 5-8 days days for them to refund my money, and 2-3 days for my bank to clear it...which sounds annoying.

Listing it cheap to sell fast. Going to a gun show tomorrow and figured I could use some extra crash in my pocket.

Asking $270 shipped. Price is firm. No trades.

Shipping to CONUS only. I don't live in Canada anymore, sorry!

IMG_1538.jpeg IMG_1539.jpeg IMG_1540.jpeg IMG_1541.jpeg IMG_1542.jpeg IMG_1543.jpeg IMG_1544.jpeg IMG_1545.jpeg IMG_1546.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome to the dark side Mike your knife addiction has now gone full on needle and spoon. I too speedball Reddit/BF at the same time, it's great.

I can vouch for this seller, as well... All you have to worry about w/ MSJ is getting more than you asked for. Ask to see his BM Proper w/ deep carry clip.

Welcome to the dark side Mike your knife addiction has now gone full on needle and spoon. I too speedball Reddit/BF at the same time, it's great.

I can vouch for this seller, as well... All you have to worry about w/ MSJ is getting more than you asked for. Ask to see his BM Proper w/ deep carry clip.

Will vouch for Mike, great seller!

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

Back