• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Horween Chromexcel leather wallet

fq55

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I've been making a few leather items as a way to pass time and am posting up a wallet for sale.

Everything here is hand cut and saddle stitched and priced imho accordingly. If you are not happy with the purchase please reach out and I'll take care of you.

For those that care I use Ritza tiger thread from Germany and a French glue. The edges have been burnished and sealed with bees wax (American bees).

For Veg tanned leathers I use a touch of Saphir Admiral gloss with a horse hair brush to add a bit of shine.

1- Large wallet in 3.5-4oz Horween Natural Chromexcel. This wallet measure about 5 1/4"x 4" closed.

Has four inside card slots which can hold up to 3 cards a piece, (would be tight at first) and a large outside bifold slot for cash, parking tickets, lotto tickets, whatever.

This leather has a lot of pull up and will patina nicely. Asking for $SOLD shipped in the USA including fees.

***shipping would be extra for our Canadian brethren, the costs vary a lot and we can discuss that via PM if interested.

F6C0BFA4-9704-436B-AB5A-395FBF3E8ECB.jpeg 9D0003EF-D02C-4FAE-8081-B4006E5E6BEB.jpeg 16CBED33-D338-4B01-A56A-E6AAB3293ACA.jpeg 6469303D-CC64-4A0E-9BD6-F7DA91F7EA64.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey Gravelface Gravelface

Yes, I haven’t done any lately due to time constraints but I will be making more in Horween leathers right after the holidays.

If you need something right away send me a pm.

Back