• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Karroll Knives EDMW Variant

Status
Not open for further replies.

rperillo05

Gold Member
For Sale Only
No Trades please

Karroll Knives 3" EDMW Variant, CPM3V, LVA Carbon Fiber, Timascus clip, on bronze washers. I am the original owner, purchased direct, was just made last month, no pocket time, no use, beautiful knife. This was my first Karroll and his attention to detail is awesome, this won't be my last, I just need to let this go right now in favor of funds. Action, centering, and lockup are perfect. I know Steve uses bearings as well too, I think this design is great for washers. You can spydie flick the thumbstud as well, detent is tuned perfectly. This does not drop shut, so if you like knives to post drop shut videos on Instagram, this is not one for you. I have only handled this a few times so the washers are only going to get smoother. Comes with COA and zipper pouch.
$OLD to JimmySlice1
This will require a signature for delivery.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FQuUxHDaThsKxifY8

Please post an "I'll take it". I will PM payment info, if you can't PM please leave your email address in the comments. Please leave the comments open for purchasing, PM questions or leave your email. I only ship to PayPal addresses for G&S, know your local laws, US Sales Only. I ship the next business day via a method of my choosing, I will provide tracking info once shipped. Prompt payment is appreciated. I may choose not to work with people who have negative feedback.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back