• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SOLD) Kershaw CQC-6K, Buck Solitaire, Case Sodbuster Jr.

PHOTOS IN NEXT POST
Prices:
All prices are inclusive of Canada Post insured shipping and PayPal G&S service fees. Will also accept EMT.
Trades: I'd consider trades of the Peña X-Series, the Three Rivers Atom/Neutron, the original Al-Mar Ultralight Hawk/Falcon in micarta, and GEC single blades. If you think you have something else interesting, feel free to offer.

7sijC7g.jpg

OCrqUPd.jpg

A - Monterey Bay Knives (MBK) EZC 2 - Withdrawn
Notes: I've had this for roughly two weeks. Great knife, just turns out it is not my taste. This cost me $471 CAD after taxes. Includes MBK pouch and cloth.

B - Spyderco Caly 3 CF - $150 $130 Sold
Notes: N/A

C - Spyderco Sage 5 - $150 $130 Sold

D - Civivi Mckenna - $100 $80 Sold

E - Kershaw CQC-6K - $50 $40 $25 Cost of shipping Sold

Notes: Modified detent hole to allow the knife to open even your fingers are applying pressure on the lockbar. Flicks open easily now regardless of finger positioning.

F - Buck Solitaire Black (302) - $30 $25 $20 Cost of shipping Sold

Notes: Discontinued. Metal surfaces have been polished.

G - Case Sodbuster Jr. Red (4137 SS) - $40 $30 $20 Cost of shipping Sold

Notes: Centering favours the left. Doesn't appear to rub the liner. One scale is thicker than the other.

H - Ka Bar Mini Dozier - Sold

I - Victorinox 1 - Cost of shipping or free if you buy another knife. Sold

J - GIL TEK RUK V2 Black - $30 $25 Sold

K - SOG Key Knife Brass - Sold

Last edited:
F - Buck Solitaire Black (302)
fAOB054.jpg
MZpyvRH.jpg

7d0dcPx.jpg
nz1GKzm.jpg

G - Case Sodbuster Jr. Red (4137 SS)
DR45Qnw.jpg
lqvuHCj.jpg
uI7whTo.jpg
iL7xHgF.jpg

Last edited:
Nice collection of knives you have. Also good job on a thorough sales post.
You might want to resize those large photos to smaller 50% size option when you upload them because this is a bit pic heavy/cumbersome to scroll all the way through.
Anyways, I am looking for Civivi Elementum, TRM Neutron and North Arm Skaha II if you have any of those let me know.
cheers

Nice collection of knives you have. Also good job on a thorough sales post.
You might want to resize those large photos to smaller 50% size option when you upload them because this is a bit pic heavy/cumbersome to scroll all the way through.
Anyways, I am looking for Civivi Elementum, TRM Neutron and North Arm Skaha II if you have any of those let me know.
cheers

Thanks maximany. I resized all the photos in my first post. Unfortunately I don't currently have any of those knives.

Back