• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* Kitchen Cleaver

Joshua Fisher

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
4FAE7F87-98D5-49A9-BC96-5962952A7220.jpeg
EB51692A-8B99-420C-8215-B010EA3A7258.jpeg
I have one of my kitchen cleavers for sale today, made from 1095 high carbon steel with a 6” long blade 4” tall. The bevels are hollow ground to help release food and cleanly cut through vegetables and meat, the blade has a two tone wire brushed finish. This type of finish leaves the patina from the heat treating process making each knife unique and helps protect the steel. The handle is 4.5” with black canvas micarta, the handle has plenty of grip to it and the contoured shape fill the hand really well for a secure grip. Price is $200, payment can be sent to edgeknifeworks@gmail.com on PayPal G&S. Price includes shipping and a lifetime warranty. The cleaver will come with a cover to protect the edge and user while in storage.

Any chance you'll be making more utility knives with this black micarta? I'd want a full set.
Yes I will be, I actually have 6 utility kitchen knives heat treated and ready for handles. If you wanted to to get the cleaver and a matching utility knife I can set both aside for you. I can get the handle on the utility kitchen knife done on Monday. Let me know if you would like to do that and I’ll mark the cleaver sold.

Yes, let's do that. Thank you. I'll stand by for further instructions.

Thanks.
Sounds good, I’ll send you a message Monday with finished pictures of the utility kitchen knife and we can take care of payment then once everything is ready to ship.

Back