• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold / Landi Kitchen Fillet in Stabilized Spalted Birch

Hey BF,

Knife is sold.

I have sold over a dozen of my fillet knives for kitchen use... with upgraded handles. This one is green dyed stabilized spalted Birch. It has an OAL of 12 3/8 and a cutting edge of 7 1/4.

Stock is 1/16 440C heat treated to an Rc of 58-59 by Peters of Meadville, PA. Grind is Full Flat by me. I have gotten great reviews from the kitchen version.

Knife is sold...$99. Credit/Debit via invoice which leads to a secured page for payment, MO, check...are fine. Shipping is included CONUS, at cost internationally. No Paypal Please. Contact me here on BF or via landiknives@gmail.com with any questions.

P1010859 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010866 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010864 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010865 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010861 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

P1010862 by Landi Knives, on Flickr

Last edited:
Rugdoctor, you'll like this knife. They come with a good grind and sharp. The knife holds it's edge well and is easy to maintain. Makes a good fillet, and general purpose knife. John makes good knives at reasonable prices. Enjoy

Rugdoctor, you'll like this knife. They come with a good grind and sharp. The knife holds it's edge well and is easy to maintain. Makes a good fillet, and general purpose knife. John makes good knives at reasonable prices. Enjoy

Thanks so much TDOG1! Appreciated.

Back